We Help Solve Second Language Learners Problems
Ode Air Language Training helps you pass these exams:
Ode Air Language Training in a nutshell:
- We listen to each of your requests, make a professional analysis and quickly offer an effective personalized solution to learn with you.
- We evaluate your knowledge of the language and we set ourselves ambitious goals however realistic learning goals.
- We prepare a program with a structural, participatory and intensive learning approach.
- We develop your skills creating conditions that encourage a friendly and effective learning.
- We work with carefully selected, capable and experienced facilitators.
- Discover solutions that help maintain and develop your achievements.
- We analyze your feedback so that we can improve the quality of our service. <form action=”https://www.paypal.com/donate” method=”post” target=”_top”><input type=”hidden” name=”hosted_button_id” value=”C7MA9MW7LXMB2″ /><input type=”image” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif” border=”0″ name=”submit” title=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!” alt=”Donate with PayPal button” /><img alt=”” border=”0″ src=”https://www.paypal.com/en_CL/i/scr/pixel.gif” width=”1″ height=”1″ /></form>
Our schools today are probably further away from self-management than most other types of organizations. We have turned schools, almost everywhere, into soulless factories that process students in batches of 25 per class, one year at a time. Children are viewed essentially as interchangeable units that need to be channeled through a pre-defined curriculum. At
During the energy crisis and oil embargo of the 1970s, Dutch researchers began to pay close attention to the country’s energy usage. In one suburb near Amsterdam, they found that some homeowners used 30 percent less energy than their neighbors—despite the homes being of similar size and getting electricity for the same price. It turned
The two real fathers of Israeli hi-tech are the Arab boycott and Charles de Gaulle, because they forced on us the needto go and develop an industry. YOSSI VARDI THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK, we’ve pointed to the ways the IDF’s improvisational and antihierarchical culture follows Israelis into their start-ups and has shaped Israel’s economy. This culture,